The art of use is very popular. Designers are constantly challenged to find ways on how to keep our stuff altogether. Effective and esthetic organizational architecture minimizes clutter and should simplify our lives. If you’re a single cup brewer keeping your pods together can be a real problem. Here are a few capsule keepers that might be up to the task. Chosen for their simplicity, flexibility, reliability and economy of space (benchmarks for effective organizational design), we’ve added one other criteria, pleasing to the eye.
- Nespresso Totem – not rated very high but lovely to look at
- Nifty Nespresso Carousel – lazy susan design makes choosing your favorite pod flavor easy and convenient
- Kamenstein White Coffee Pod Organizer utilizes unused space under a shelf for increased storage but lacks visual appeal
- Swissmar Capstore Vista Storage Rack – another tower of power generally well rated that makes a definite statement
- Pendolare II – a matte silver wall mounted work of pod art by Xavax who make coffee pods installation art with abacus-like designs and wall montages that will make you want to keep your pods out of the pantry closet for all to see
Keurig has its own swivel towel and there are plenty wire and mesh storage drawer units but if you want to create your own pod art you can always commission a design team to build your own custom-made coffee pod holder like this one from FSM Design & Fabrication LLC.