Contrary to popular opinion driving in Italy is not an extreme sport. Here are 5 reasons to give it a try.
5. YOU CAN SEE THE COUNTRY AT YOUR OWN PACE
4. EXPLORE HIDDEN AND BEAUTIFUL PLACES OFF THE TOURIST RADAR
3. GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH VESPAS AND FERRARI
2. YOU CAN EAT AT AN AUTOGRILL
1. YOU CAN WEAR A TEESHIRT THAT SAYS “I DROVE ITALY
And if you really want to experience the ultimate Italian drive visit Maranello in Emilia Romagna and Galleria Ferrari to get up close and personal with one of Italy’s most famous sports cars. You can arrange to drive a Ferrari through the streets and countryside of Maranello for an auto rush you’ll always remember.